An alternative use for former medical centers in several California cities including Inglewood and Hawthorne.
The properties or campuses consist of ten to eighteen acres of land and approximately 5 structures (of varying sizes and age), totaling over 300,000 square feet. The main structure is comprised of a tower with four wings and a beautiful feature entrance. Approximately 8 acres of property are undeveloped.
The first phase of the remodeled campuses will include over 300,000 square feet of leased space, including 277 to 393 licensed beds and between 300 and 500 new full jobs for healthcare professionals in the community.
Our group’s vision is to convert the campuses into Senior Medical Malls, with numerous individual tenants licensed to operate specific elements of the campus. The main structure has been re-programmed as a Senior Wellness Campus to include the following elements:
- A 180+ bed fully licensed semi-acute Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF).
- Physical Rehabilitation, Neurological Disorders, Wound Care and Hyperbolic Chambers, Geriatric Care, PEG NG Care and IV Care in addition to general convalescent care. The SNF includes a 16 bed Sub-acute Ventilator Unit.
- A Medical Office Building (MOB)
- A 150 bed licensed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) and a Short-term Stay unit, a 20 bed Hospice and Palliative Care unit and General Care private and semi-private suites.
- A 20 bed licensed Outpatient Dialysis Center.
- A 33,000 sq feet Ancillary Services Department (including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
- A redesigned Dietary Services Department of approximately 11,000 square feet